Subject: Re: Return of the Cache Errors
To: sgimips NetBSD list <sgimips@mrynet.com>
From: dieter <dieter.NetBSD@pandora.be>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 05/16/2004 21:11:05
On Sun, 16 May 2004, sgimips NetBSD list wrote:

[..]
> This is 100% repeatable on both Indy R5K and O2 R5K platforms.
> The way I can induce it is to ssh in once, then ssh in a second
> time.  Once sshd fires up the second time, the cache error
> occurs.

I can't say for sure, because I don't have a serial console (yet) but I
think the same happens on my cobalt raq2. When I netboot a 2.0_BETA
kernel, I can open one ssh session, the second makes it crash. If I boot
the kernel on disk (also 2.0beta but slightly differently configured), I
can't even open a single ssh session without the box crashing.

--

	There is virtue in doing the right thing just for
	the sake of doing it right.  -- Nicholas Petreley