Subject: Re: O2 INSTALL kernel disk problem
To: NetBSD on SGI <port-sgimips@NetBSD.org>
From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh@yahoo.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 04/07/2004 00:03:13
Hi,

I might be wrong, this time I booted from CDROM and got the SCSI error when
extracting sets files. Then I tried booting from CDROM and extracting sets
from NFS and it works.

I am using 256MB memory and an internal drive.

Unfortunately I just got a crash generating SSH's key when starting
sshd....... Perhaps it's SCSI problem, too.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh