Subject: Re: IP20 (Indigo) support in-tree
To: Steve Rumble <rumble@ephemeral.org>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 01/06/2004 02:10:15
In message <20031231032021.GA10468@t23.ephemeral.org>, you write:

-> On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 11:07:37AM +0900, Christopher SEKIYA wrote:
-> > indeed.  thanks, guys!
->
-> I owe you and Rafal a great deal of gratitude.

Heh, actually, I owe Gerald, Erik, you and Chris a big thank-you for
doing this without much help from me (I think Gerald may have been
the exception, since he started his work during or shortly after my
initial IP22 code was starting to congeal :-).

Anyway, thanks for for all the effort... I really do wish I had more
time to play with this stuff these days!

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                     rafal@pobox.com
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill