Subject: Re: subscribe lonewolf@iki.fi
To: None <port-sgimips@NetBSD.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 01/03/2004 11:42:44
On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 07:44:29AM +0200, Ilpo Ruotsalainen wrote:
> First of all, it's "a tad hard" to send a confirmation mail when your
> antispam system has such a fscked up configuration that the "request for
> confirmation" mail doesn't even have your address anywhere.

I don't quite understand. You just reply to the confirmation request citing
the line given in the request mail - there is nothing hard, as far as I can
see. The address from which you reply does not even matter (in case the
subscribed address is forwarded somewhere else).

If, for some reason, you have problems following this method, just politely
ask the mailing list owner (e.g. port-sgimips-owner@NetBSD.org) to manually
add you to the list.

If something went wrong for you, please feel free to discuss details off-list.

Martin