Subject: Re: GIO bus probe, testers wanted
To: Ilpo Ruotsalainen <lonewolf@iki.fi>
From: Gerald heinig <Gerald.Heinig@ngi.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 12/05/2003 12:29:54
Hi Ilpo,

this is very cool. I'm slowly getting my cross-compiler setup going
again after a 2 year break, so I can work on the IP20 port.
Any ideas whether this will work on GIO32bis buses? I'll have the answer
in a few weeks, I hope, but are there many differences between GIO64 and
GIO32bis (as used on IP20, IIRC)?

Last question: I had a look on Ebay a while back if there were any GIO
cards that I could scavenge, but I've never seen one offered. Does this
sort of hardware ever come up on Ebay or is it so rare to be effectively
non-existent?

Cheers,

Gerald