Subject: Re: Indy audio
To: None <port-sgimips@NetBSD.org>
From: Ilpo Ruotsalainen <lonewolf@iki.fi>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/25/2003 20:30:47
> It's happily playing music right now. I'll commit the code once I've
> cleaned it up a bit and added mixer support (you can imagine it being
> slightly annoying having to recompile the kernel to change volume).

The driver's been committed. It still lacks most mixer things (only
outputs.master is supported) and recording (and, well, AES digital audio
and synth but since I can't test those I'm not gonna even try to support
them).

I'd appreciate if someone with Indigo2 could test if this works on it
aswell, as AFAIK it's supposed to have HAL2 connected to HPC.  (You need
to edit src/sys/arch/sgimips/hpc/hpc.c and add IP22 to the system mask
on which the driver will try to attach.)

--
Ilpo Ruotsalainen - <lonewolf@iki.fi> - http://www.iki.fi/lonewolf/