Subject: Re: Snapshot 20030919 available
To: david l goodrich <>
From: Christopher SEKIYA <>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/21/2003 10:16:43
On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 09:02:39PM -0400, david l goodrich wrote:

> i'm having a hell of a time connecting to the ftp server, from various
> clients and machines i get variations on "list failed" or "connection
> timed out" ... tried with passive and active-mode ftp ...

*sigh* ipfilter strikes again.  A little bit of research reveals that
one can't properly FTP to a host that has heavy ipfilter rules.

I've mirrored it at -- this snapshot does not
contain a bootable CD image, as the necessary cross-build tools have yet
to be written :)

-- Chris
	GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)