Subject: Re: 20030904 snapshot test results (and bootable CD image available)
To: david l goodrich <dlg@dorkzilla.org>
From: sgimips NetBSD list <sgimips@mrynet.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/08/2003 01:14:16
On Sun, Sep 7, 2003 at 11:59pm, david l goodrich wrote:
> Subject: Re: 20030904 snapshot test results (and bootable CD image availab

> your ftp server seems to be case sensitive.  try this url instead:
>    ftp://ftp.mrynet.com/pub/NetBSD/arch/sgimips/RECENT/
>
> On Sunday, Sep 7, 2003, at 23:28 US/Eastern, sgimips@mrynet.com wrote:
>
> > ftp://ftp.mrynet.com/pub/NetBSD/arch/sgimips/recent

Whups!   Thanks, David!    It's been a long day testing on all these
machines :)

The actual UFL is indeed:

	ftp://ftp.mrynet.com/pub/NetBSD/arch/sgimips/RECENT

So far, 27 unique hosts have downloaded the image already in the last few
hours since I posted it.  I'm so pleased there is such interest in
NetBSD/sgimips!

If there are any questions about the image, or you can hopefully provide
feedback to me, you will likely find that you can't get mail through to
me due to SEVERELY aggressive SPAM filtering at my site.   If you are
one of the unfortunate ones, use the following (replace @ and . as necessary):

	sgimips (a t) smedley (d o t) mrynet (d o t) com

Do note that this is a "hack" to get a bootable image made, and I have
very likely taken something for granted when pulling together the
instructions.  Do not consider this any kind of production bootable
image -- it was merely (hopefully) a way to make the snapshot available
to as many people as possible.

>>> dorkzilla.org

Man, I wish I had thought that one up!

-scott