Subject: Re: Running on R4k/R3k Indigo
To: Achim Hensel <achim.hensel@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 03/19/2003 08:19:19
--g3IWFuR7/O9KKcN6

On Tue, 2003-03-18 23:48:44 +0100, Achim Hensel <achim.hensel@ruhr-uni-boch=
um.de>
wrote in message <20030318234844.2e465609.achim.hensel@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>:
> Hello, folks (of both lists)
>=20
> I recently got both an R4k and an R3k SGI Indigo.=20

There are some of them flyin' around.

> I know, none of them is supported at the moment.
> So, I want to try to change that.

Well... I've started to look at some assembler dumps of the Irix kernel.
This is a lenghty approach, though. That's more than 30MB of text:(

Even with that, there are some issues...

MfG, JBG

--=20
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet! |   im Ira=
k!
      ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));

--g3IWFuR7/O9KKcN6

--g3IWFuR7/O9KKcN6--