Subject: Re: LWP'ifying compat_irix
To: Rafal Boni <rafal.boni@eDial.com>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 01/22/2003 08:47:51
> Here's my 90% attempt at LPW'ifying compat_irix; it's not complete because
> I wasn't sure what to do with the share group/prctl stuff.  I'll look at
> that a bit more and will send anything I have on, but help would be very
> much appreciated.

I'm glad you looked after it. I was planning to find some time to work
on it, it's a good surprise to find it already started :o)

Go ahead and commit every fix you can, I'll do the testing. For the
share group stuff, we have to make a decision: do we keep it the way
it's working now, or do we use our new lwp for processes sharing memory
in a share group?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
UNIX *is* user friendly. It is just a bit selective about his friends