Subject: RE: monitor connector
To: , <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Gunnoe <jgunnoe@nlogic.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 01/19/2003 15:59:03
Some of the sgi and sun monitors were sync on green only.  (like the
GDM20D11).  You'll need a sync on green adapter for those.  Some only
supported fixed resolutions as well. (again the GDM20D11 can not do DOS
resolution of ~640x400, which means you won't be able to see bios/boot
process in the x86 world)

Jason Gunnoe