Subject: slight updates to O2 diffs
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@attbi.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 12/20/2002 19:22:00
For those still itching to play with bleeding-edge code for the O2, I
updated the O2 diffs I posted ~ 2 weeks ago and uploaded the new set
to the same spot:
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/incoming/rafal/latest-o2.diff

The old ones are still available as:
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/incoming/rafal/o2-12052002.diff

New in this version are some cleanups to the R5k cache code, code to
clear and enable L2 in one fell swoop and workarounds for some MIPS
pmap bugs which get in the way of running a R5k with L2 cache.  I put
these diffs together earlier on in the week, but forgot to send out
a note about it...

Next steps are to get the MIPS pmap somewhat adjusted to run with CPUs
like the R5k where vitual aliasing is possible, but which don't do VCE.
Then it's back to banging on actual IP32 hardware support, like the
interrupt code.

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                     rafal@attbi.com
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill