Subject: Re: latest O2 diffs
To: Rafal Boni <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <locore32@gaea.ocn.ne.jp>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 12/10/2002 12:39:28
From: "Rafal Boni" <rafal@attbi.com> said;

> -> I stepped across a KB item which mentions to cache error exception which
> -> mandates L2 initialization.  It's not about R5000, but may help.
>
> Hmm, in the PMC (why do I keep wanting to say "QED"? 8-) KB?  I've got the
> Rm52xx KB somewhere, so I'll take a look through it...

Please check RM7000 too.   Algor Ltd's PMON source codes might help as well.

It's regretful to see that processor documents (User Manual, Application Notes, ...)
once available online are withdrawn due to product EOL.  IDT/QED used to
be a good source, but apparently some (many, indeed) are not available anymore.

Toru Nishimura/ALKYL Technology