Subject: X for Indigo2 (Was: Re: post installation steps fail)
To: Rafal Boni <rafal.boni@eDial.com>
From: Andreas Rother <a.rother@gmx.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/04/2002 21:55:39
--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

Rafal Boni wrote:
>=20
> Thanks, I'm glad it worked for you!  I'm still not sure of the status of
> X for sgimips (it should be shared with the other BE mips platforms),
> but I'm glad as much as you tested works for you.

Is there any chance to run X at all? My latest information was that the
XZ graphic card is not supported by XFree 4.2.

Mit freundlichem Gru=DF / With kind regards

Andreas Rother
--=20
Key fingerprint =3D 8E0F 9B2F 964D 0950 3423  3A6B 2B55 354F 3365 7592

"Lache nie =FCber Drachen, solange sie lebendig sind." - J.R.R. Tolkien

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb--