Subject: Re: Indigo 2
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: koven@offramp.org <koven@offramp.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 05/29/2002 05:13:29
To find out what kind of CPU, graphics card, and how much ram you have
do the following.

Turn on the computer when when it comes up with the escape to maintaince
screen click on the button or press the "esc" key (This screen will
appear right after the "running power on diags" screen, but before IRIX
begins to boot.

Click on the command monitor button and then in that window type in the
command "hinv"

As far as getting IRIX CDs, they can be found on eBay, but it's well
worth your time to find a friend who likes and uses IRIX that would have
a copy of the CDs and the ability to reinstall IRIX.

Regards,

Kev