Subject: Re: Kernel compile trouble
To: Rafal Boni <rafal@attbi.com>
From: Boehne, Robert <rboehne@ricardo-us.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 05/02/2002 16:01:06
Rafal,

It is definitely specific to the kernel, because if I move the
old kernel from /netbsd.old to /netbsd it will boot again.
I haven't looked at the file sizes, or attempted to boot
via dhcp/tftp, but that's where I'm at.

Robert

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center