Subject: Re: kernel stack overflow due to deep interrupt nesting
To: Rafal Boni <rafal@attbi.com>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 04/06/2002 17:46:44
This is definitely a serious bug. All interrupts of appropriate type
should be blocked during execution of exception handler.
It's definitely _not_ a correct fix to make kernel stack bigger
in hope to get "big enough".

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org> http://www.NetBSD.org/Ports/i386/ps2.html