Subject: snapshot-20020209 hangs
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Robert Boehne <rboehne@kwom.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 03/06/2002 19:38:58
Hello,

I'm getting through the install all the way until the program says (paraphrasing):

"all distribution files have sucessfully been installed"
  Press enter to continue...

At this point, nothing happens, the machine is alive, minicom
reports the serial console as being online, but the only way
I could find to get out of this screen is to press the reset buttons
on the indy.  After rebooting, I cannot boot the kernel, if it is
even installed.

So my first question is, is this the expected behavior?
Am I supposed to do somthing else at this point that I just haven't
found the explanation for?

Thanks,

Robert