Subject: SGI Screens
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Andries Dippenaar <apj@sanpeople.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 02/26/2002 09:24:31
Hi there,

   Sorry if this is perhaps a little off topic for the list, but I
suspect (one of) you guys might be able to help out. I've got an old
SGI Indy at home. It comes with that delectable 19/20" Trinitron
screen, but with the proprietary SGI cable. What I'd love to do is
hook that screen up to my PC via a standard VGA.
   I've heard that adapters are/were available, but have had no luck
tracking down any. Any pointers?  How hard is it to have one made up
without having to destroy the original cable to get the connector?

Any and all help highly appreciated,
Andries
--
        /|~~\ * APJ Dippenaar     * "If you wanna make the world a
      /__|__/ * apj@sanpeople.com *  better place, take a look at