Subject: Disk stats?
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 02/10/2002 11:47:03
Hi,

I think there must be something wrong with how NetBSD/sgimips counts
its disk statistics.  If I start a "cvs update" of the source tree, in
the early phases of the update, the bottom of the "systat vm" screen
may look like this (sd1 is my NetBSD disk on this system):

Discs  sd0  sd1                                        64 fmin
seeks                                                  85 ftarg
xfers                                                     itarg
Kbyte                                                1053 wired
%busy      55.9                                           pdfre

Notice that it says 55.9% busy, but no transfers and no data
transferred (!).

Anyone have an idea where the error might be?

Regards,

- H=E5vard