Subject: Re: O2 booting?
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Christopher SEKIYA <wileyc@rezrov.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 02/09/2002 10:21:23
On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 02:58:55PM -0600, sgimips NetBSD list wrote:

> panic: r4k sdcache 0 way line size 32

Add a call to arcbios_tree_walk(sgimips_find_l2cache, NULL) in ip32_init().
I'd send a diff, but my ip32.c differs significantly from that in the tree.

> I thought the O2 was bootable.

It isn't.  The O2 port has decayed.  After you get past the cache panic, you'll
run into the watchdog timeout ... see my post to port-sgimips from December
and you'll see an executive summary of the problems.

I've almost got it working again, though -- the last problem seems to be the
PCI fixup code.

-- Chris