Subject: INDY floppy
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Scott G. Akmentins-Taylor <staylor@mrynet.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/27/2001 20:09:49
OK,
does anyone else on this planet have an INDY with a floppy drive?
I can't tell if kernel support is poor, or if I have a bad floppy
drive.  I can't seem to read or write the floppy at all.  It does
probe though:

sd1 at scsibus0 target 2 lun 0: <INSITE, I325VM        *F, 0387> SCSI1 0/direct removable
sd1: drive offline
sd1: async, 8-bit transfers

If someone DOES have one, perhaps they could let me know what the
part number of the drive is.  Mine is #9490811.

If noone out there has one, I'll drop my pursuit of generating a
floppy-bootable system for installation :)

Thanks,
-scott