Subject: Re: sgimips binary packaging and bootables
To: Scott G. Akmentins-Taylor <staylor@mrynet.com>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/24/2001 20:23:41
"Scott G. Akmentins-Taylor" wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm back from holiday, and was about to recommence work on the
> packaging for binary bootables and such.
>
> However, anoncvs, ftp and the web at netbsd.org all seem unreachable.
> Anyone have any info on the situation?
>
> As for feedback I've received on my preliminary test distribution
> sent out before I left, I see the following issues:
>
> o       ECOFF support needed for Challenge S machines.

Ironically, I finally found time to try it out today, but I got about as
far as someone else on this list, with the MISEB situation. I^2 IP22
R4400. I've yet to try the ECOFF netbootable one.

I did not do any setenv in the PROM, I just interrupted it, and issues
the boot cdrom command from the monitor prompt. I assume that makes no
difference? (I have a head on the sgi, no serial...)

Sorry I was little use.. :)

Lund

--
Jorgen "Lord" Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>