Subject: Re: sgimips binary packaging and bootables
To: Scott G. Akmentins-Taylor <staylor@mrynet.com>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/24/2001 15:06:48
In message <200111241936.fAOJang07274@mrynet.com>, you write:

-> I've not received mail back from the author of sgivol releasing this
-> software to be integrated into the NetBSD project, so I'll have to
-> presume that I should pursue other means for modifying the SGI
-> Volume Header.  I'll look at integrating dhvutil this weekend.  Has
-> anyone else come up with a boot program to go into the SGI header?

sgivol is now part of the sgimips standalone software in sys/arch/sgimips/
stand.  Jason Thorpe brought it into the tree sometime in the last week.

-> As soon as I can get onto anoncvs and update my tree, I'll do a final
-> cleanup on the code I do have available and put it up with another
-> release snapshot for boot testing and usage.

This looks to be a routing issue, as I've had the same problem and others
have also reported issues.

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                  rafal@mediaone.net