Subject: Re: missing libs in tarballs from Scott ?
To: None <hendrik@scholz.net>
From: Scott G. Akmentins-Taylor <staylor@mrynet.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/15/2001 14:34:39
Hiyya, Hendrik,

I've look at the RELEASE generation, and indeed libbfp is
not being packaged for sgimips.  I don't know why.  I don't
even really know what libbfp is :)

I probably won't be able to resolve this until after next
week though, sorry.  I see what I can find out tonight
but if you don't hear from me, expect the followup to
be after the 26th.

Regards,
-scott