Subject: More NetBSD docs - (Was: SCSI Problems with -current)
To: Greg MATTHEWS <G.Matthews@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/08/2001 11:36:32
	It would be very much appreciated if you were interested in
	contributing to the doc available for NetBSD/sgimips.

	The first area would probably be to look at the FAQ at
		http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/sgimips/faq.html
	and send in patches to add ot update sections.

	Most FAQs on the site are in .list format (which is html plus
	some magic tags to help indexing). More details at
		http://www.netbsd.org/developers/htdocs.html#dotlist-files

	Help is also always welcome on the non sgimips specific
	documentation, in particular the NetBSD guide and other howtos
		http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/

	Just let us know in what areas you are both interested :)

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --