Subject: Re: Indycam support
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/07/2001 16:28:15
Mark Drayton wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there any work in progress to support the Indycam? *Please* don't
> make me [try to] secure IRIX...
>
> If someone is developing a driver I'm more than happy to help test it
> etc. Unfortunately my driver writing skills are non existant so I can't
> write it myself :(

I have a spare indycam if team-netbsd needs it, doesn't plug into my
Indigo^2 unfortunately.

I'm hoping for console mode soon and I should be able to help do some
work. No serial cable here and no Mac mates with any spares :)

I have a 3com 100base card I'd love to get to work/port linux drivers
from...

Lundy

--
Jorgen "Lord" Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>