Subject: Re: Boot success (almost)
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Hendrik Scholz <hscholz@perikles.toppoint.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/26/2001 13:51:56
Hi!

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:33:16 +0300
Petri Tapio Koistinen <pkoistin@cs.stadia.fi> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Hendrik Scholz wrote:
>
> > Btw: You need to compile the kernel yourself to get scsi-support.
> > I did that and could send you the kernel (our put it on a http-server).
>
> Please post the web address of gfx bug fixed and scsi-support kernel here.
> Maybe somebody will put in ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/sgimips/
> for yet another newbies. =)

I haven't fixed the gfx problem! I simply used a serial cable instead.
Right now I'm uploading a kernel with scsi-support to
http://www.toppoint.de/~hscholz/netbsd/netbsd.scsi.ip22

I used the TEAL-Config without the hpc2 line as mentioned in another
mail from Hubert Feyrer (iirc).

Next step for me is building a complete world on a disk an then use the
disk as / :)

Hendrik

--
Hendrik Scholz <hendrik@scholz.net>