Subject: Re: X server for Indy
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal.boni@eDial.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/12/2001 18:36:12
--==_Exmh_-662308236P

In message <Pine.GSO.4.21.0109130009330.5195-100000@rfhpc8320>, you write:

-> I stumbled across this and thought someone might be interrested:
-> http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/mipslinux/x/x.html

I had started playing with this a couple of weeks ago (I think Soren
had pointed me at it), but I've had little time and getting the X servers
to build under 4.1.0 on the SGI took some digging... I did finally get a
complete xsrc xfree/xc (4.1.0) tree to build,  but haven't done anything
with it since...

I'll be happy to forward my diffs to the X config files to anyone that
has the desire to play with this some more (I probably won't have the
time in the near future and don't usually have heads on my SGI boxes
anyway 8-/).

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                              rafal.boni@eDial.com
 PGP key C7D3024C, print EA49 160D F5E4 C46A 9E91  524E 11E0 7133 C7D3 024C
    Need to get a hold of me?  http://800.edial.com/rafal.boni@eDial.com

--==_Exmh_-662308236P

--==_Exmh_-662308236P--