Subject: Indigo serial boot problem
To: None <>
From: Erik Reid <>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 08/20/2001 20:33:06
So I'm working on netbsd indigo support(not much to do, but still would be nice
to have it be 'officially' working :), and I was using a normal console up until
the only monitor that I've got that'll sync with it bit the dust.  So now I've got
serial console on it, and the serial console works for booting irix and such.

If I try to boot a netbsd kernel, however, nothing shows up after it loads the
kernel(via netboot, or local drive).  ie:

Command Monitor.  Type "exit" to return to the menu.
>> boot bootp()
134480+22592+3216+341792+49040d+4460+6704 entry: 0x8cfa5fa0
Setting $netaddr to (from server
Obtaining /netbsd.sgi from server

Any help?