Subject: IRIS L series donation (A further explanation)
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Darren DeHaven <goslackware@yahoo.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 07/15/2001 22:22:19
The machine that I want to donate was originally donated to me.
Since then, I have not used it because of the strange power connector on it.
Its dimensions are about 28"X25"X21".  I suppose that it is a Challenge L.
It has no monitor 13W3 connector that I could find.
It does have 2 hard drives, 1about ½ GB and 1 I think 1 GB.
It has a network connector through a DB15 connector.
If you want it, please send me what you will or want to do with it.

Have a great day,
Darren DeHaven

Oh, sorry about sending the last message 3 times.

This is the original message:
Hi, does anyone in the DC area need an IRIS L series for projects, testing or
 what ever?  I'm willing to donate it to anyone
who wants it.  Although they will be responsible for picking it up it is quite
 large heavy.  Email me about it if you are
interested. Darren DeHaven