Subject: Re: arc bootloader (Re: Just Checking )
To: Rafal Boni <rafal.boni@eDial.com>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 07/09/2001 13:39:34
it'd be nice if userland sources were not stored in the kernel directories.
I'd like to eventually get to the point where we have identical userlands
on (for example) all the mipsel platforms, so that they can share binary sets.
this gets harder if random programs are off in the kernel directories.
how about just putting it in usr.sbin/arcdiag?  the Makefile can skip
that directory for architectures where it doesn't make sense.

-Chuck