Subject: Re: arc bootloader (Re: Just Checking )
To: Noriyuki Soda <soda@sra.co.jp>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal.boni@eDial.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 07/09/2001 15:44:24
--==_Exmh_-2092337072P

In message <200107091925.EAA12274@srapc342.sra.co.jp>, soda writes:

-> But where is the appropriate place to commit the arcdiag?
-> I thought sys/arch/arc/stand/arcdiag/ is appropriate at first,
-> but then I've heard that someone is using modified arcdiag program on
-> sgimips. (And perhaps it may be usable on arcbios based alpha, too.)

I know I've used it on sgimips, and I thought Soren had played with it
too.

Depending on how gross it sounds, maybe it could be stuffed into
Jason's new arcbios directory (sys/dev/arcbios/stand, for example),
though that seems to be sort-of gross (and doesn't fit any prior
art), so maybe it should be just left under arch/arc.

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                              rafal.boni@eDial.com
 PGP key C7D3024C, print EA49 160D F5E4 C46A 9E91  524E 11E0 7133 C7D3 024C
    Need to get a hold of me?  http://800.edial.com/rafal.boni@eDial.com

--==_Exmh_-2092337072P

--==_Exmh_-2092337072P--