Subject: Re: Indigo2 boots to multiuser!
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal.boni@eDial.com>
Date: 04/27/2001 11:51:47
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
In message <3AE98A37.67CE3822@atheros.com>, you write:
- -> I have 2 hpcmips machines and an old geocast machine to get up so I
- -> have enough stuff w/o much space.
Or enough time 8-)
- -> The scsi is a western digitial WD93 chip behind a custom DMA
- -> controller. I think that stuff is released in the hpc3 spec.
I believe there is enough stuff in the HPC spec to start work on
this. I've actually had offers from someone (I'll let them speak
if they wish) to start work on the SCSI driver, since I know very
little about SCSI and would have some catchup to do before I got
productive. Supposedly, the PC98 folks have a nice MI driver for
the chip itself.
Next on my list are the following:
(1) Finish zs driver, make KGDB work over it. Also, make
the zs driver be nicer when the ARCS console is using
the serial port (notice the crap in my posted message
where the zs driver reset the channel).
(2) RTC driver (should be easy, I can't imagine the RTC does a
heck of a lot 8-)
(3) Lots of other stuff (aka, I don't know 8-)
Rafal Boni rafal.boni@eDial.com
PGP key C7D3024C, print EA49 160D F5E4 C46A 9E91 524E 11E0 7133 C7D3 024C
Need to get a hold of me? http://800.edial.com/rafal.boni@eDial.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.0 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Exmh version 2.1.1 10/15/1999
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----