Subject: Info on Indy/Indigo2 caches?
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 04/26/2001 14:14:44
Does anyone out there have any info on how one is supposed to drive the L2
cache on an Indy/Indigo2?  I've heard Soren say that the L2 cache on these
boxes is somehow special and needs to be driven somewhat differently than
one would expect to drive it (well, I would exect it to be driven via the
'cache op_SD' instructions, maybe others have other expectations 8-).

Or is this all only true for R4600 and R5000 parts?  (I've got a R4400SC).

Yes, it's cluesless question day,
--rafal

PS: If anyone has pointers to R5k or R4600 docs, that's be nice too!

----
Rafal Boni                                                   rafal@mediaone.net