Subject: Re: Indigo Kernel
To: Gerald Heinig <Gerald.Heinig@post.rwth-aachen.de>
From: Brandon D. Valentine <bandix@looksharp.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 02/27/2001 19:38:00
On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Gerald Heinig wrote:

>I seem to remember you saying that about the Indy and Indigo R4000.... :-)
>There are enough differences to be a pain in the arse, but it's true, they're pretty close.

If I said it about the Indy and Indigo r4k, which I do not believe I
did, I misspoke.  The comparison I had meant to make previously, and the
one I believe I did, was between the same machines in question in this
thread: an r3k and r4k Indigo.  Which, while granted there are
differences, there are not tremendous differences between, aside from
the CPU and a bit of glue.

--
Brandon D. Valentine <bandix@looksharp.net>
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a