Subject: Next sgimips commit
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org, soren@wheel.dk>
From: Gerald Heinig <Gerald.Heinig@post.rwth-aachen.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 02/02/2001 23:26:36
Hi,

I was just wondering when the next commit to sgimips might be, since I need the MC1 memory controller code and I don't
want to duplicate work by writing it myself again. I've simply assumed that the device "imc" is the MC1 controller. Am I
right on that one?
If it's different, then I'll make another device and code my own stuff up.

Another problem for me is the absolute addresses floating around in machdep.c: not all of their functions are commented,
so I've no idea what they're supposed to do. If you could point me to docs for the O2 hardware so I can figure them out
myself, that would be cool, or otherwise just a line or two for stuff uncommented would be cool. This isn't a rant or
anything, I'm just a bit stuck with machdep.c at the moment, since the addresses don't make any sense on the Indigo.

TIA,

Gerald