Subject: Re: my O2 udpate.
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Ken Wills <kenwills@tds.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/25/2000 00:12:08
* Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com> [001124 23:11]:

[major snip]

> >/dev/sd0a: file system not clean (fs_flags=0); please fsck(8)
>
> I'm running diskless since I don't (yet) want to blow away IRIX
> and I don't have a SCA disk (though one should arrive next week).
> Also I don't have want to worry blowing away my disk partitions. :)

I don't have any spare SCA disks, but removing the cdrom drive, expands your
options a little :) I've had almost no sucess at blowing away disk partitions
in netbsd, and beleive me I've tried :(

Thanks for the swap hint , I'll give that a try - although I could have
sworn I'd tried something very similiar, if not identical.

Ken