Subject: bootp() on an Indigo2 (with R4k)
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Bachtel <sebastion@irelandmail.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 08/23/2000 10:17:38
I'm trying to use bootp to netboot an indigo2 (with r4k processor) off
a freebsd box. I finally figured out to use bootp()/filename (could
that be added to the FAQ? :), and now I am getting:

>> bootp()/boot.netbsd
Obtaining /boot.netbsd from server celeron.isc.tamu.edu

Cannot load bootp()/boot.netbsd.
Unable to execute bootp()/boot.netbsd

(I get a TFTP file not found error when doing
bootp()/tftpboot/boot.netbsd, so I assume I'm actually getting the
file with the above command).

So, any ideas? :)

Also, if I understand correctly, I'll only be able to access NetBSD
via a serial console, what values should I set ConsoleOut and
ConsoleIn to via setenv to do this?

thanks,
jeff

--