Subject: Status of Indy support?
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Brandon D. Valentine <bandix@looksharp.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 08/03/2000 17:52:10
I have seen in the archives that Indy support is in the works, I am
curious how far along it is.  I have a spare r4.6k Indy I'd like to
contribute for testing purposes.  Since it's no longer on someone's desk
it's become my toy.  Obviously I'd like to use NetBSD to turn it back
into something useful.  Is there a place I can get code snippets to try?
Here's hinv from the machine:

Iris Audio Processor: version A2 revision 4.1.0
1 133 MHZ IP22 Processor
FPU: MIPS R4600 Floating Point Coprocessor Revision: 2.0
CPU: MIPS R4600 Processor Chip Revision: 2.0
On-board serial ports: 2
On-board bi-directional parallel port
Data cache size: 16 Kbytes
Instruction cache size: 16 Kbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 512 Kbytes on Processor 0
Main memory size: 64 Mbytes
Vino video: unit 0, revision 0, IndyCam connected
Integral ISDN: Basic Rate Interface unit 0, revision 1.0
Integral Ethernet: ec0, version 1
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version WD33C93B, revision D
  Disk drive: unit 3 on SCSI controller 0
  Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
Graphics board: Indy 8-bit

Brandon D. Valentine
bandix at looksharp.net  |  bandix at structbio.vanderbilt.edu
"Truth suffers from too much analysis." -- Ancient Fremen Saying