Subject: Re: 0xbf080004
To: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wheel.dk>
From: Johan Danielsson <joda@pdc.kth.se>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 06/29/2000 17:09:40
"Soren S. Jorvang" <soren@wheel.dk> writes:

> Ah. Better get yourself one then :-) No driver for the built-in
> ethernet yet.

But there is a driver for the hippi (that used to work on
i386). Anyway, getting an ethernet is probably a good idea.

> Dunno, but using the cross/mipseb-netbsd pkg works well, at least
> for the kernel.

Ok, I built the cross-kit, and I can after some tweaking build a
kernel. It gets to around com0 at mace* and then hangs. Is all the
source for the kernel on ftp in the tree? I seem to miss certain files
in the tree, such as locore_machdep.S, there is no zstty, etc.

/Johan