Subject: Re: 0xbf080004
To: Johan Danielsson <joda@pdc.kth.se>
From: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wheel.dk>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 06/28/2000 18:47:02
On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 06:42:43PM +0200, Johan Danielsson wrote:
> I can't get anything useful out of the serial console though. If I

Did you 'setenv console d'? While the PROM just uses serial console
if there's no keyboard attached, (right now) NetBSD bases the
console decision on the $console variable.

> boot from the graphics console it gets af far as finding the ahc, and
> then reboots (no panic). On the serial console, the only thing I see

FWIW, one of the two O2's I have access to only boots past enabling
interrupts every other time. Obviously something's not being
initialised properly..

--
Soren