Port-sbmips archive

Ntire system of the limbs, or organs of motion, for pursuing

My palfrey grown old, but there's ne'er such another; My dear dog, still
faithful, tho' stricken in years:
The vesper bell tolling, the loud
thunder rolling, The bees that humm'd round
the tall vine-mantled tree: The smooth water's margin whereon we were strolling
When evening painted its mirror for me? And shall I return to this scenery
never? These objects of infantine glory and love,-- O tell me, my dear Guardian
Angel, that ever Floats nig

Windows bitmap