Re: Intel 2220BG in NB6_BETA

Yes, and for me is absolutely clear that I was absolutely drunked when
I wrote my last message...
I wrote the classical C program to check endianness in DSM using
pointers, and the result was clear...
But my brain was in short circuit.
Sorry for my mistake.
I'll try the patch tomorrow morning, and I'll post the result asap.
Bye!!!