Re: PKG_PATH to pkgsrc collection

Thanks Franks and Toru, I'll try the pre-builded package from Frank
(also, I could try to cross compile, I think).
For now I suspended experiments with samba and other packages, because
testing 5.99.64 I have some kernel panic.
But I think is correct to start another thread for this!!!
Stay tuned... :)