Re: Can't install NETBSD 5.99.61 on D-Link DSM-G600

Charles Brown wrote:

> I'm absolutely new to NetBSD, and was not clear for me that dsm-g600
> will be supported in the 6.0 release.
> Hope that this new release will be... released soon!!! :)

The public beta testing phase for 6.0 will start soon. But it will be a long
process.

> I have tryed the 5.99.62, with same result of the previous:
> [...]

An important bug was fixed in yesterdays 5.99.63 snapshot. Most PowerPC
platforms work again.

Under sandpoint I still have the problem that I cannot mount the root file
system. It thinks that it is extfs2 (Linux) instead of ffs.

I will debug that today.

--
Frank Wille