Re: Synology 101g+ netboot

Hi,

Frank Wille asked;

I have a DS-101g+ with a serial console (self-built MAX232-circuit) and I
tried to adapt the stand/netboot boot-loader for Synology Diskstations.

Unfortunately I never get any output when starting netboot. Does anybody
know if the COM-header on the board uses the first or the second 8245-
UART?

There are several "SynoGPL" source code sets.  According to the source code,
8245 based diskstation has console on the 1st serial. Another serial is
wired to a satelite microprocessor.  EUMB is located at 0xFC00-0000.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology