initial bringup NAS

Guys,

Here is a plan to provide the initial installation procedure
for NAS.

- Assuming U-Boot enabled NAS has serial console,
- DHCP/TFTP/NFS servers are to be prepared for a
  hypothetical NetBSD bootloader,
- then to the U-Boot prompt, type;

   > bootp 2000000 nbloader.nfs; go 2000000

- NetBSD bootloader gets loaded at RAM 0x2000000 and takes
  control to go proceed to download install image from NFS
  server.
- then NetBSD kernel boots off and a standard installer runs.

Now my plan to store NetBSD bootloader for U-Boot extention.
- hypothetical NetBSD bootloader will be 128KB in size.  Assuming
  the end of NOR storage has 128KB free space, write it down there
  by operating U-Boot command line like as;

   > bootp 30000000 nbloader.nor
   > erase fffe0000 20000
   > cp.b 30000000 fffe0000 20000

Then "go fffe0000" should begin NetBSD booting.  It's possible to
arrange runcmd U-Boot variable to start immediate boot right after
poweron.

Because it's concidered a norm case where the target NAS box will
have a flesh disk drive anyway and a determined NetBSD user is likely
to own USB external box to write off a drive at hand, I'm also planning
to make a concise installation kit to be written in a small dos partition
in the new disk.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology