Re: Re: about kurobox

I kept the documentation I used here:
http://www.tumfatig.net/docs/20_hard/machine/Kurobox%20-%20install%20debian.html
http://www.tumfatig.net/docs/20_hard/machine/Kurobox%20-%20install%20netbsd.html
They are from the kurobox wiki.

To install the box another way I was thinking of:
- buy the disk
- plug the disk, via an USB adaptor, to you laptop
- partition, untar, ... the NetBSD stuff onto the disk
- tune the installation (add ssh, network, ...)
- plug the disk into the kurobox and boot it.
As I said, that's what I did with my landisk and it's quite easier than the
method described above :-)

As far as I understand, netbsd_load is what you describe.
I wanted to know if there were any other method to boot NetBSD.

Regards,
        Jo