MPC7410 & MPC107

Hello
I am sorry to trouble you.I ported ppcboot-1.1.6 for MPC7410 (Bridge is MPC107).Now display on serial port OK.Now write data to SDRAM and read data from SDRAM at same address not same value,But the write data can be read from another address.I think maybe there are some register about MPC107 memory controller set incorrectly,but I had tested to set all possible register.Could you show me any idea?

Thanks & Regards,

TXD

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/